On 27/08/2016, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Consultant. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/09/2016.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 04/09/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2016|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA.|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Duration: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interviews will be conducted by telephone / over skype or face to face either in Delhi or Shimla and will be based around the competencies (skills) required as per the ToR . The contract shall be awarded on the merit basis. If face to face interviews are conducted, travel costs will be borne by the shortlisted consultants.|
|Last Date: 04/09/2016|
|Location of Job: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, INDIA|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/09/2016
- Walk-in interview will be held on 04/09/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 04/09/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 04/09/2016