Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician, Scientist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Laboratory Technician, Scientist on or before 20/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for the following posts for UNDP – funded project titled “Hospital based surveillance to assess the distribution and replacement of serotypes of Streptococcus pneumoniae in children aged 1 month to 59 months presenting with pneumonia and invasive bacterial diseases attending select hospital-based sentinel sites across India after the introduction of Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in the Universal Immunization Programme in India”, Departments of Paediatrics and Microbiology, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006.
Scientist -Medical – No. of posts: 1:
- Eligibility criteria: Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. with M.D./D.N.B. – Paediatrics/DCH from a recognized medical college registered by Medical Council of India.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 65,000/- per month
Laboratory Technician – No. of posts: 3:
- Eligibility criteria: Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable Qualification: one year experience in any Medical laboratory/molecular techniques and basic computer applications.
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 18,000/- per month
- Reservation: one post shall be reserved for OBC
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates can download the application form from the JIPMER, Puducherry website and send the duly filled application form along with bio-data via post at the given address on or before 20th June, 2016. The envelope should be labelled as “Application for (Name of the post) in Hospital Based Sentinel Surveillance for Bacterial Meningitis”. The last date of receipt of application form will be taken for calculation of age. Eligible candidates will be called for written test (only for the post of laboratory technician) followed by interview. Date and venue of interview will be intimated through e-mail only. Tentative dates are 27th June for the post of Scientist – Medical and 28th June for the post of laboratory technician. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. Note: A valid e-mail address is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail only. Any queries or further correspondence should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2016