On 29 June 2016, Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” Trainee ” post. Through this recruitment notification, Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Desires to hire candidates who have completed Diploma for the post of ” Trainee “. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) is planning to recruit 120 candidates for the post of ” Trainee “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/07/2016.
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. If you fail to apply before 18/07/2016, then you will not be qualified to attend the walk-in interview. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) before the 18/07/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online . We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||120 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.24,240/- Per month|
|Job Location||Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL),Bangalore|
|Last Date To Apply||18/07/2016|
|Address For The Job||Bangalore|
|Reference No||Advt. No. 02/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Total Vacancy||120 (SC-18, ST-9, OBC-32, UR-61)|
|Education required||The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. The course should have been recognized by the Government. The applicants should also have atleast one year post-qualification experience in production /manufacturing unit.|
|Pay Scale||Pay Band Rs. 7000-24240 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2280/-|
|Age Limit||Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (i.e Applicants born between 18.07.1998 and 19.07.1988 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive)|
|Application Fee For The Job|| Rs. 200/- for all other applicants
Rs. Nil for SAC/ST/PWD applicants.
|Location of Job||Bangalore|
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/07/2016
- Selection for the posts will be done through mm which will be conducted “Online”. and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
- The Objective type of written examination will consist of tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. Atest on Printing Knowledge ( Diploma in Printing Standard) will also be in the written examination.All these tests will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi 8. English.
- il)ln the Selection process. an applicant has to secure minimum marks In each of the tests and rank sufficiently higher to be called for interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance at the applicants in the written examination. However. since the final
selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance. merely qualifying in the written examination and personal interview will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. The final merit list will be drawn by adding the marks obtained in the written examination and interview together.
- The written examination will be held tentatively on August 6. 2016. The exact date, session. reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the cell letter and also will be indicated on the Company’s website. The applicants will also be informed through emailIsms on their registered email id Imobile number. The written examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective all letters. The applicants will have to take the examination on the da_te and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company‘s website wwwfibnmglggin for the examination date
How To Apply?:
Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/ guidelines as indicated below: A.Application Registration Procedure
- Payment of fees Procedure
- Other Guidelines
Applicants can apply online only from 28/06/2016 to 18/0712016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying (“One. applicants should-
- I Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.. which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID. he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no
- circumstances. he/she should share/mention email id to /or of any other person.
- APPLICATION FEES/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
- PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: 28/06/2016 TO 18/07/2016
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicants.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/07/2016