Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Personal Banker Customer Service – Product through recruitment notification – Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Personal Banker Customer Service – Product Job on or before 22/06/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank)
Vacancy Name : Personal Banker Customer Service
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Shirdi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/06/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Ratnakar Bank Limited (RBL Bank) , Shirdi.
Detail of Post:
- Manage deliverables held at branches e.g.
- Debit Cards
- Cheque Books
- Returned Welcome Kits
- Returned cheques to be collected by customers
- Reconciliation of deliverables as per the laid down process
- Migrate customers to Internet Banking wherever applicable
- Present a professional and organized approach in interaction with customers; provide complete and correct information to customers in the first instance.
- Be up-to-date with knowledge on products & services, KYC/AML requirements, escalation matrix &TATs to be able to service/guide customers efficiently with required details
- Adherence to:
- Customer service etiquettes
- Dress code
- Regulatory guidelines on customer service as provided from time to time
- Availability at the Welcome Desk 15 minutes before start of customer hours
- Clean desk policy
- Hygiene and ambience standards at the branch
- Highlight trends in customer complaints and issues to BCSM/RSDM, in case there are any such trends observed at the Welcome Desk – e.g. incorrect details being provided, non-receipt of statements, erroneous entries and charges, non or inadequate communication provided to customer, non-adherence to commitments
- Ensure all stationery and brochure dispensers are well stacked at the beginning of the day and during the customer hours.
- Ensure nil pendency of customer requests and complaints accepted at the Welcome Desk
- Active usage of R Connect for recording customer engagements
- Manage outward dispatch to NOC & other back offices and inward dispatches to the branch. Ensure timely dispatch and distribution to the concerned
- Cross sell CA, SA, TD, SIP to customers approaching the Welcome Desk
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam
- 2-4 years
- candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2016
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Candidates should Apply Online. Last date of submission 22/06/2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2016