On 07 July 2016, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) has come up with a recruitment notification to recruit for ” Junior Research Fellow ” post. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Desires to hire candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow “. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow “. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20 July 2016.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) before the 20 July 2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- Per month|
|Last Date To Apply||20 July 2016|
|Address For The Job||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune), Pune|
|Reference No||Advt. No. 41 /2016. IISER-P/Rect./7.7.2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Project : “Hybrid perovskite films and nanoparticles for solar cell and optoelectronics applications”|
|Education required: M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with minimum 55% or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology or Materials Science.|
|Funding agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.|
|Preference: Hands on experience in materials synthesis and characterization|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 + 30% HRA per month|
|Age Limit: Not more than 32 years as on closing date of advertisement|
|Job requirement: Materials synthesis, characterization|
|Date of Selection Process: 25th July, 2016|
|Location of Job: Pune|
- Candidates can apply on or before 20 July 2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
- Applicants should send the application in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before 20th July, 2016. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
- No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20 July 2016