On 01/09/2016, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Manager. Through this recruitment notification, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) plans to recruit M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech candidates for the post of Manager. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/10/2016.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) before 01/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online . We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, MCA, M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
|Last Date To Apply||01/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Manager Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Manager – Information Security Operations (soc) (hyderabad)|
|Total Vacancy: 04 Posts|
|Education required: 1) BE/B.Tech (CSE, ECE/IT) or M.E/M.Tech or MCA/MSc (CS) 2) Preferably with CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor and or security products Certifications.|
|Experience: Total experience of 5 – 8 years in Information Security (SOC).|
|Key Responsibilities: 1. Implementation & Compliance of Industry Standards such as ISO 22301, ISO 27001, ISO9001 and PCI-DSS 2. Knowledge and exposure to COBIT, ISO22301, PFMI 3. Collaboration with other departments for ensuring compliance 4. Facilitation of external/internal compliance and assessors 5. Assisting in Implementation of firewalls, IPS, Two Factor authentication tools DLP, SIEM, PIM, FIM, and WAF, Encryption tools, antivirus and other security tools. 6. Reviewing cyber threats & assessing controls for gaps and improvements 7. Generating daily, weekly and monthly report, status updates and progress on compliance 8. Conducting Internal VAPT using tools such as Nessus, GFI, MVM and other VAPT tools. 9. Releasing Information security advisories, Reviewing Hardening of Infrastructure devices. 10. Conducting Information security awareness trainings & monitoring effectiveness of training. 11. Releasing Standard operating procedures and Information security procedures. 12. Assisting to achieve Information security Goals 13. Network, System and Application Security 14. Working Knowledge on Security Operation centre and InfoSec controls 15. Vendor Management|
|Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Procedure: Interested candidates may apply online on or before 01/10/2016|
|Last Date: 01/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad / Secunderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 01/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 01/10/2016.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 01/10/2016