Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Coordinators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block Coordinators Job on or before 21/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh)|
|Vacancy Name||Block Coordinators|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh), Andhra Pradesh|
Detail of Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh) Block Coordinators Recruitment:
Sample Terms of Reference (TOR) for hiring of Block Coordinators in the State of Andhra Pradesh under ISSNIP I. Background The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has set up a State Project Management Unit (SPMU) under the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare to implement the ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) funded by the World Bank. The SPMU is responsible for implementation of the project in Andhra Pradesh in line with the approved annual action plans of the project. A total of 10 districts in Andhra Pradesh have been selected for implementation in the project. The Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh seeks to hire suitable candidates as Block Coordinators @ one in each of the blocks in the selected districts under ISSNIP to provide support for the implementation of the project activities.
- Qualification and Experience Graduate Degree from a recognized University in Social Sciences/Nutrition/Home Sciences, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in any organization/NGO, preferably in the development sector. Experience of working with the community/local governments (Panchayat) at the grassroots level will be an added advantage; Good oral and written communication skills in Telugu and fair in English; Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email; Ability to work in a team, and willingness to travel extensively. The position is based in the block headquarter.
- Duration and Type of Contract The position of Block Coordinator is purely on contract basis for the specific period of Phase 1 of the Project. The position will be offered for a period up to 31 December 2015 with an initial probation period of six months. A performance appraisal at the end of six months will determine extension of the contract. An annual performance appraisal mechanism will also be in place, which will determine continuation till project end (December 31, 2015).
- Reporting S/he will report to the District Coordinator under the project.
- Remuneration and Payment terms The consolidated remuneration of the Block Coordinator will be Rs. 12,000/- per month and will be paid on a monthly basis. Travel expenditure, per diem and other cost incidental to the travel undertaken by the Consultant will be reimbursed as per the norms of the project and TDS will be deducted as per the Income Tax law. No other allowances would be reimbursed. Anannual increment of about 8% is envisaged, subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh)- Block Coordinators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Block Coordinators Vacancy in Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh):
- Support and supervise implementation of all project activities in the block
- Provide inputs and support to the development of district level project action plans as well as ICDS District Annual Plans
- Organize and facilitate relevant trainings for capacity building of ICDS Supervisors and AWWs in coordination with the District Team
- Carry out regular monitoring and supportive supervision visits to provide on-site support to AWWs and monitor project implementation
- Ensure effective coordination between the existing ICDS programme activities and project activities (wherever required) in collaboration with the CDPO
- Maintain all financial records and documents under the project; and provide necessary assistance to the District Coordinator during Audit of the project expenditure;
- Prepare and submit the financial reports in the prescribed format to the District Coordinator every month;
- Prepare monthly progress/monitoring reports in the prescribed formats and submit the same to the District Coordinator;
- Coordinate with related line departments at the block level for facilitating convergent/multi-sectoral activities under the project;
- Facilitate engagement with community based organizations such as women’s groups, youth groups etc. for partnership and support for project implementation.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/4/2015