Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Coordinators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Coordinators Job on or before 21/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh)|
|Vacancy Name||District Coordinators|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 /- p.m|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh), Andhra Pradesh|
Detail of Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh) District Coordinators Recruitment:
Sample Terms of Reference (TOR) for hiring of District Coordinators in the State of Andhra Pradesh under ISSNIP
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has set up a State Project Management Unit (SPMU) under the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare to implement the ICDS Systems Strengthening and Nutrition Improvement Project (ISSNIP) funded by the World Bank. The SPMU is responsible for implementation of the project in Andhra Pradesh State in line with the approved annual action plans of the project. A total of 10 districts in Andhra Pradesh have been selected for implementation in the project. The Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh seeks to hire the suitable candidates as District Coordinator in each of the selected districts under ISSNIP to provide management, monitoring and capacity building support for the implementation of the project activities.
- Qualifications and Experience Essential: Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/ /Public Health/ Nutrition, with at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant areas.
- Desirable: Understanding of the social sector programmes relating to health, nutrition, education, water and sanitation etc.; Experience of capacity building, working with NGOs; and demonstrated planning, management and supervisory skills; Good oral and written communication skills in Telugu and English; Good computer skills; Ability to work in a team, and willingness to travel extensively. The position is based in the district headquarter.
- Duration and Type of Contract The position of District Coordinator is purely on contract basis for the specific period of Phase 1 of the Project. The position will be offered for a period up to 31 December 2015 with an initial probation period of six months. A performance appraisal at the end of six months will determine extension of the contract. An annual performance appraisal mechanism will also be in place, which will determine continuation till project end (December 31, 2015).
- Reporting S/he will report to one of the Joint Project Coordinators (JPCs) in the State Project Management Unit (SPMU) at the State HQs.
- Remuneration and Payment terms The consolidated remuneration of the District Coordinator will be Rs. 30,000/- per month and will be paid on a monthly basis. Travel expenditure, per diem and other cost incidental to the travel undertaken by the Consultant will be reimbursed as per the norms of the project and TDS will be deducted as per the Income Tax law. No other allowances would be reimbursed. Anannual increment of about 8% is envisaged, subject to satisfactory performance.
Selection Procedure for Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh)- District Coordinators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Coordinators Vacancy in Women Development Child Welfare (WDCW Andhra Pradesh):
- Specific tasks of the District Coordinators will, inter alia, include the following:
- Develop district level project annual action plans in coordination and consultation with the DPO;
- Provide support to preparation of the ICDS District Annual Plans with assistance of the State/District Team of the Technical Assistance Agency (hired by the Central Project Management Unit of the MWCD);
- Support and supervise timely implementation of all project activities and pilots in the district;
- Make regular monitoring and supportive supervision visits to provide on-site support to Block Coordinators and the ICDS Supervisors;
- Periodically assess capacity building needs of district and block level project staff and ICDS functionaries and organize and facilitate relevant trainings in coordination with the SPMU;
- Ensure effective coordination between the existing ICDS programme activities and project activities (wherever required) in collaboration with the DPO;
- Ensure timely allocation of budgets to the blocks and maintain database of funds received and allocated to the blocks under the project;
- Maintain all financial records and documents under the project and provide necessary assistance to the Audit as and when required;
- Prepare and submit the financial reports in the prescribed format to the SPMU every month within 10 days of end of the month;
- Prepare monthly progress/monitoring reports in the prescribed formats and submit the same to the SPMU;
- Coordinate with the related line departments at the district level for facilitating convergent/ multi-sectoral activities under the project;
- Facilitate ongoing capacity building initiatives for ICDS functionaries; and
- Facilitate engagement with potential civil society organizations, NGOs, etc. for partnership and support for project implementation.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/4/2015
27-01-2017 , 28-01-2017