YMCA University of Science and Technology has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from YMCA University of Science and Technology
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 20/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : YMCA University of Science and Technology
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-per month
Job Location : Faridabad
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : YMCA University of Science and Technology,Faridabad
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited for the following post:
- Post: Project Fellow (One)
- Project: Study of Structural and Optical properties of Metal- doped Zinc Oxide (ZnO) Films for Optoelectronic Devices
- Duration: The above mentioned position is completely temporary and for 2 years and co-terminus with the project.
- Salary: Rs.12,000/- per month(Fix).
- Qualifications: Post Graduate or Higher degree in Physics/Nano/ Material Sciences with at least 55% marks.
- Desirable Qualifications :- Candidates having research experience in the area of thin film development will be preferred.
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Applications in the attached format should reach to Dr. Sonia Bansal, Department of Humanities and Sciences, YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad, Sector-6, Mathura Road, NH-2, Faridabad, Haryana, on or before, 20th June 2016 and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact at Mobile no. 9013162800.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2016