On 10/09/2016, World Wide Fund India (WWF India) announced recruitment notification to recruit Program Officer. Through this recruitment notification, World Wide Fund India (WWF India) plans to recruit Degree candidates for the post of Program Officer. World Wide Fund India (WWF India) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Program Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30th September, 2016.
World Wide Fund India (WWF India) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to World Wide Fund India (WWF India) before 30th September, 2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWF India)|
|Vacancy Name||Program Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-per month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI, MUMBAI, BANGALORE AND CHENNAI|
|Last Date To Apply||30th September, 2016|
|Address For The Job||World Wide Fund India (WWF India) , NEW DELHI, MUMBAI, BANGALORE AND CHENNAI|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Program Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Program Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Program Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: An opportunity to leverage your skills and networks to gain financial independence on terms that are flexible – work from home on your own hours. The professional satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference and supporting the cause of environment conservation by working with one of the largest and most respected non- profits in India.|
|Duration : 6-7months, from September, 2016 to March, 2017|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:|
|Procedure: Women above 18 years of age with graduation in any subject as the minimum qualification. Flair for sales, with good professional and social networks Apply Via Email to: [email protected] Submission Details: Last Date for sending applications: 30th September, 2016 In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention Women for WWF followed by location, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged. Selection Selection shall be on the basis of a short face to face interaction at the Secretariat and/ or WWF-India state office.|
|Last Date: 30th September, 2016|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI, MUMBAI, BANGALORE AND CHENNAI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30th September, 2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the World Wide Fund India (WWF India) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Program Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 30th September, 2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 30th September, 2016