World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Advisor on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Advisor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India), Secretariat, New Delhi, India
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Advisor Recruitment:
The principle mechanism for delivery is through the implementation of the Framework of Co-operation between the Governments of India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh arising from the Bhutan Climate Change Summit held in November 2011 which the LHI facilitated and supported.
- Location: Secretariat, New Delhi, India
- Reports to: Reports to Leader LHGI.
- Programme/Project Areas: Nepal, Bhutan, India and WWF Network
- Duration of Assignment: Five months (full-time)
- Broad Responsibility: S/He is responsible for coordinating and providing specific technical input to freshwater management and governance related activities that are part of the regional WWF Living Himalayas Initiative.
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Technical support, Planning and Coordination: Coordinate and provide technical input to the internal planning of regional freshwater strategy (tributaries to Ganges and Brahmaputra basins). Coordinate with WWF Nepal, Indian and Bhutan the Regional Water Risk (Water in the Economies) process, as well as provide guidance related to the same. S/He is also responsible to coordinate and provide technical input to regional capacity development processes in the context of Integrated Water Resource Management
- Partner engagement : Support engagement with partners outlined under Technical Support, Planning and Coordination. Monitoring , Evaluation, Reporting and Compliance: Maintain and update the LHGI sub-regional monitoring and evaluation plan and facilitate the development and operationalisation of M&E plans for implementing offices. Facilitate the LHGI processes for review of progress against the strategic plan and workplan, management responses, and lessons learning. Contribute to technical reporting to the WWF network.
- Supporting Duties: Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Supervisory Responsibility: Supervise volunteers and/or interns as when needed.
- Working Relationships:
- Internal: Report to the LHGI Leader.
- Administratively reports to Director Rivers, Wetlands & Water Policy and FW programme Director, WWF-India. Interact frequently with three country focal persons, enabling team members and coordinators/ managers / officers. External: Interact with government line agencies, regional bodies, I/NGOs and partners as when needed. Working within the WWF India freshwater team under the guidance of WWF India freshwater programme director
- Minimum Work Requirements: Knowledge: Master’s in natural science or related field (may include Landscape Economics; Water Policy Research; Water resources/river basins planning and management)
- Experience: At least five years of experience in the field of natural resource conservation and management, with experience in climate change, freshwater, and sustainable development. Trans-boundary experience in water is desirable. Relevant experience in programme management, research and advocacy with Government/Non- Government organisations is essential. An understanding of Himalayan ecology, traditional water management systems, issues related to infrastructure development (including hydropower), recent developments in practices and policies related to water/river basins management will be an added advantage.
- Skills and Abilities: A good understanding of project development and management. Excellent communications and advocacy skills Skills in proposal development and report writing, presentations Computer skills such as MS Office, database and other related software. Ability to work under pressure for output delivery on deadlines.
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Advisor Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
Apply Via Email to:[email protected] Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. Candidates who have applied for the position in the past six month, please do not apply again. Last Date for sending applications: 10th June, 2015. In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Advisor – Water (LHGI)”, in the subject line. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged. Candidates, who have applied for the position in the past six month, please do not apply again. WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017