World Wide Fund India (WWF India)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Business Development Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Business Development Manager Job on or before 11/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Business Development Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job :11/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :World Wide Fund India,Bangalore
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Business Development Manager Recruitment:
- WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organisations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature, for the position of Business Development Manager, to increase the reach of the WWF-India’s conservation products by actively seeking potential customers and forging partnerships with corporate organizations.
This is a senior role in which the incumbent will also be responsible for identifying retail and other business to business opportunities for tie ups and collaborations for promoting and mark
- Location: Bangalore, with frequent travel involved.
- The Job Profile:Widen the reach of WWF-India’s merchandise and raise funds through their sale via appropriate partnerships and channels. This would involve the following Identify potential customers and clients and convert them into successful relationships through sustained engagement with the key personnel within the organizations Build the distribution network for WWF India’s merchandise across South India (Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala) in traditional and non-traditional channels. Raise funds through seasonal products as well as through the non seasonal products such that there is a steady revenue stream throughout the year.Deepen and build on the engagement with existing customersWork closely with the Conservation Products team at the Secretariat, give feedback on client requirements, market information etc and contribute to the product development and channel strategy.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:Graduate in any discipline.4 to 10 years experience in sales/ distribution/ business development Prior experience in sales and distribution functions in Retail/ FMCG sectors. An interest in environment and sustainability would be an added advantage. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desired Skills and Abilities:An understanding of non profits and awareness of the environment and sustainability related issues would be added advantages. Confident, with the ability to engage with senior management and decision makers in client organizations. Entrepreneurial, capable of working on your own, taking initiative, thinking ‘out of the box’ and forging successful partnerships.
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWF India)- Business Development Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Business Development Manager Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
- Apply Via Email to : [email protected]
Last Date for sending applications: 11th October, 2015
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/10/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017