World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Design Officer through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Design Officer on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Design Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi.
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India),New Delhi.
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Design Officer Recruitment:
- WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from young and creative individuals with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Design Officer with our Central Communications team.
- The role will comprise of designing creative collaterals to generate awareness for conservation and support fundraising activities of the organization, in keeping with the brand guidelines of the WWF network.
- Location: New Delhi.
- The Job Profile:Safeguard and ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with brand guidelines.
- Generate creative and innovative ideas for print, direct mailers, web, interactive presentations and events.
- Support and lead the design process for central publications, advertising/fundraising and marketing collaterals (brochures, leaflets, pamphlets, direct mailers, posters, standees, banners etc).
- Unique campaigns to be designed within the framework of the main concern.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:Graduate/ Post graduate (preferred) in Graphic Design from a recognized University.
- Knowledge and proven experience in graphic designing.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in designing communication collaterals.
- Desired Skills and Abilities:Strong design skills for offline and online mediums,Good Communication, Execution & Planning skills
- Result oriented and ability to work within timelines
- Team working & collaboration
- Consonance with WWF’s mission, cause and values
- Apply Via Email to:[email protected]
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Design Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Design Officer Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 31st May, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Design Officer”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015