World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Education Officer through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Education Officer on or before 10/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Education Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India), Karnataka.
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Education Officer Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Education Officer for implementing our Environment Education programmes in Karnataka. WWF’s environmental education programmes are aimed at raising public awareness on conservation issues, building green capacity in educational institutions with teachers, youth and school children, so as to generate a cadre of conservation-conscious and motivated citizens who may play a role in promoting environmentally sustainable life-styles.
Location: Bangalore, with travelling involved within Karnataka
The Job Profile:
- Conduct various environment education and awareness activities including nature camps and trails for all target groups in the State.
- Establish and service nature clubs in schools and colleges in districts and conduct environmental education activities such as slide shows, film shows, nature camps, competitions, talks etc.
- Prepare training modules and generate locale specific IEC resource materials in the regional language
- Strive to incorporate the concept of ESD into all environmental education activities and mainstream ESD in the long run.
- Undertake fund raising for educational programmes from corporates, relevant State Government departments and other like-minded organizations.
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Post-Graduation in Ecology / Environment Education / Wildlife Biology / Life Sciences. Professional training/experience in Education shall be an advantage.
- 1-2 years of post qualification experience.
- Excellent oratory and report writing skills, with fluency in Kannada, English and Hindi.
- Willingness to travel extensively within Karnataka.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and interest to communicate with school children.
- Strong interest and understanding of nature and wildlife conservation issues in India and the region.
- A forward looking aptitude, resourcefulness and initiative.
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Education Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Education Officer Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
Submission Details:([email protected] )
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 10th September, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Education Officer – Karnataka”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017