World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fundraising Officer – Corporate through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Fundraising Officer – Corporate on or before 05/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Fundraising Officer – Corporate
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,MSW
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India), New Delhi.
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Fundraising Officer – Corporate Recruitment:
- WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications for the post of Fundraising Officer – Corporate, from candidates with exceptional fund-raising skills and an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to be a part of our expanding Conservation Alliances Division, one position each based at Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore offices.
- Location: New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
- The Job Profile:Build relationships with Corporate/MNCs/Banks based in the region.Analyze the corporate landscape and identify the correct targets for CSR funding
- Give presentations to corporate organizations about WWF-India and its projects.Engage with them to raise funding for various projects of WWF-India.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MSW1-3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing. Experience of fundraising and relationship management shall be preferred.
- Interest in building long term relationships with senior corporate executives,Excellent communication and listening skills,Good sales and negotiation skills
- Desired Skills and Abilities:Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation.An honest and trustworthy manner.The ability to analyze and research information
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Fundraising Officer – Corporate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Fundraising Officer – Corporate Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
- Apply Via Email to:[email protected]
- Submission Details:Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 05th July, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Fundraising Officer – Corporate”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/07/2015
Top Company Openings: