World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of IFR & Outreach Executive through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job IFR & Outreach Executive on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : IFR & Outreach Executive
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate, MSW
Total No Of Vacancy :01
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi.
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India),New Delhi.
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) IFR & Outreach Executive Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications for the following vacancies, from candidates with exceptional fund-raising skills and an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to be a part of our expanding Individual Fundraising Programme at Mumbai.
- Location: Mumbai
- City Head – Individual Fundraising (Mumbai)
- The Job Profile: Lead the regular giving program and be responsible for its expansion across the location.
Generate funds for WWF India through Corporate permissions as well as Individual donors.
Managing, developing and training the face to face and telefacing teams in Mumbai for meeting desired targets and undertake expansion of the teams as well.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MSW Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing/Direct Sales. Experience of fundraising in the development sector shall be an advantage.
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Good interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written). Task-oriented with a go-getter attitude. Flexibility and willingness to learn. Outreach Executive – Individual Fundraising (Mumbai)
- The Job Profile: Ensure minimum of 15-20 days’ permission consistently every month for the fundraising teams in locations like Malls/Corporate organizations/ Exhibitions Ensure maintenance of proper code of conduct and inform the fundraising team the norms to be followed while working in the corporate/mall permissions. Maintain cordial working relationships with corporate/malls. Generate funds individually both from corporate as well as individual donors.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: Graduate/ Post Graduate/MBA/MSW Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales & Marketing/Direct Sales. Experience in the development sector shall be an advantage.
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Good interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written). Task-oriented with good convincing skills. Flexibility and willingness to learn.
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – IFR & Outreach Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For IFR & Outreach Executive Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
Apply Via Email to:[email protected] Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. Last Date for sending applications: 31st May, 2015 In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “IFR Mumbai”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged. WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016