World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Associate through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Programme Associate Job on or before 21/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name :Programme Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :21/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :World Wide Fund India,New Delhi
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWF India)Programme Associate Recruitment:
- The Job Profile: Interface and mobilize with volunteers willing to contribute to WWF-India’s mission. Coordinate for the placement of volunteers in various WWF-India programs and offices. Relationship management with partner organstaions. Manage information exchange with WWF-India State offices and provide support whenever required. Manage and implement the communication plan for the Volunteer hub.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: Graduation/Post Graduation qualification in Mass Communication/Sociology/ Psychology/ English/ Journalism/ Social Work. Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience. Prior experience in similar role and in the development sector is preferable. Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Enthusiasm to engage people at a mass level Passionate about and engaged in environmental issues
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWF India) -Programme Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Associate Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India) :
Apply Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,Last Date for sending applications: 21st October, 2015 , Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, Please mention “Programme Associate – Volunteer Hub”, in the subject line.
The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015