World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Officer Job on or before 23rd August, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Programme Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23rd August, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India) , Across India
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Programme Officer Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Programme Officer-Environment Education for implementing our Environment Education programmes in the Ladakh region.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Post-Graduate in Ecology / Environment Sciences / Wildlife Biology / Life Sciences / Social Sciences. Professional training/experience in Education shall be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years of post qualification experience.
- Good understanding of the education system and teaching methodologies with classroom teaching experience in Ladakh region.
- Excellent communication and reporting writing skills, and must be fluent in Ladakhi, English and Hindi.
- Adept at using MS Office tools.
- Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and interest to communicate with middle school children.
- Understands the middle school students’ and teachers’ requirements.
- Strong interest and understanding of nature and wildlife conservation issues in India and the region.
- A forward-looking attitude, resourcefulness and initiative
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23rd August, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Officer Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India) :
Apply Via Email to: [email protected] Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. Last Date for sending applications: 23rd August, 2015 In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Programme Officer-Environment Education, Leh”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged. WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23rd August, 2015