World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Project Manager Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWF India)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Manager|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||WWF-India, 172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Project Manager Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity and passion towards promoting the conservation of nature, to join our Rivers for Life Programme as Project Manager – Sustainable Water Management, and contribute to the expanding environmental flows (e-flows) work across the country.
- Location: New Delhi
- The Job Profile: Technical assistance to develop the environmental flows (e-flows) work of WWF-India in key rivers in India, including-the eastern and western Himalayas. Assist in studies pertaining to trade-off analysis, scenario building as part of e-flows realization plans. Action-oriented research in various e-flows methodologies along with their applicability for Indian River systems, and support for integration of e-flows into management plans of critical river basins. Technical support for conceptualizing and developing the High Conservation Value (Wild) Rivers programme, and in development of methodology for identification of the same. Liaison and coordination with stakeholders and partners Technical inputs and reporting for the programme related outcomes
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: PhD / Masters degree in Water Resources Engineering (M.E./M. Tech.) from a reputed institution. Proficient with general hydrology and hydraulics tools and models, like – SWAT, WEAP etc. Minimum of 3 to 5 years experiences in river basin modeling exercises. General understanding of environmental issues vis-à-vis water resource and river basin management in a multi-stakeholder set up will be an added advantage
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication and report writing skills. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English. Excellent report writing abilities and documentation skills.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Project Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Manager – Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
Apply Via Email to:[email protected] Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. Last Date for sending applications: 15th April 2015 In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Project Manager –Sustainable Water Management’’, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017