World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Raising Executives through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Raising Executives on or before 02/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Raising Executives
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India), New Delhi.
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Raising Executives Recruitment:
- WWF India, one of the country’s largest conservation organizations is looking for enthusiastic young individuals to help WWF-India raise funds to expand and upscale the conservation work across the nation.
- The focus of the position will be to achieve the defined Unit fundraising goals & targets through both Face to Face Fundraising and Tele-facing.
- Location: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
- Job Responsibilities:Develop an understanding and awareness of WWF India’s work.Make presentations and calls and explain about WWF India’s work to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid supporters and individual donors for WWF India
- Develop and manage long term relationship with donors and upgrading them up the donor pyramid.
- Qualifications and desired skills:Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA from any recognized University
- 1-2 years experience in sales, direct selling for any industry (preferably financial products like credit/debit cards, loans, insurance etc). Freshers with good communications skills also welcome.
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote WWF India’s work
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
- By joining the WWF India’s fundraising team you get to learn about environmental issues and help WWF India remain proudly independent to continue its work for safe and green planet. You get to work with a team of committed and fun loving people. Other attractions include:
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
- An opportunity to work closely with experts on environmental issues, and raise awareness amongst the public
- Opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
- Good pay and incentives
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded nature loving group
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Raising Executives Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Raising Executives Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
- Apply Via Email to:[email protected]
- Submission Details:Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment and expected salary.
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Executive – Individual Fundraising”, in the subject line.
- The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017