World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Coordinator through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Coordinator Job on or before 25/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name :Senior Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :World Wide Fund India,New Delhi
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWF India)Senior Coordinator Recruitment:
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- A Masters degree in Environmental Sciences/ Social Sciences/Development Studies/related disciplines.
- 10 to 12 years experience in programme development with focus on conservation of wildlife and nature, with at least two years in a senior role.
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues in wildlife conservation, especially on illegal wildlife trade is desirable.
- Experience in wildlife conservation with good understanding of wildlife trade and policy matters.
- Excellent skills in project coordination, grant/budget management and technical reporting.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, particularly in English.
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWF India) -Senior Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Coordinator Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India) :
- Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, Please mention “Senior Coordinator – Programme Development (TRAFFIC India)”, in the subject line. Apply Via Email to:
[email protected] Last Date for sending applications: 25th October, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016