World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Programme Officer through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Programme Officer on or before 16/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Senior Programme Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India), 172 B, Block 18, Lodhi Estate, Lodi Road, Institutional Area,New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Senior Programme Officer Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Senior Programme Officer for its Environment Education (EE) programme which aims to strengthen on a long-term basis, both human and institutional capacity in nature conservation and environmental protection.
Location: New Delhi
The Job Profile:
- Participate in the development and implementation of education programmes of WWF-India, regional offices, governments, academia and civil society groups.
- Undertake outreach activities; organize trainings, workshops, seminars, make presentations to colleges, corporate, manage various events of the department.
- Manage the web space of the Environment Education department – Website, social media and Google groups etc.
- Coordinate activities related to projects proposals, handle budgeting ,financial reporting and writing of reports.
- Provide administrative and substantive support to consultative and other meetings, conferences, etc, to include agenda topics, identifying participants, preparation of background documents and handling logistics.
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Post-Graduation qualification in Ecology / Environment Sciences / Wildlife Biology / Life Sciences / Social Sciences. Professional training/experience in Education shall be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of post qualification experience.
- Good understanding of the education system and teaching methodologies with classroom teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and reporting writing skills.
- Adept at using MS Office tools.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and interest to communicate with middle school children.
- Understands the middle school students’ and teachers’ requirements.
- Strong interest and understanding of nature and wildlife conservation issues in India and the region.
- A forward-looking attitude, resourcefulness and initiative
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Senior Programme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Programme Officer Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
Apply Via Email to:
- Submission Details:
Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 16th August, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/08/2015
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016