World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects through recruitment notification – World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects on or before 16/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects
Educational Qualification : LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : World Wide Fund India (WWF India), 172 B, Block 18, Lodhi Estate, Lodi Road, Institutional Area,, New Delhi, Delhi 110003.
Detail Of World Wide Fund India (WWF India) Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with strong research and analytical skills and an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, for the post of Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects. The incumbent shall be a part of the Centre for Environment Law (CEL), and shall focus on ‘research & projects’, including research on laws and the judicial process, providing technical and legal advice and support, and enabling information flow and learning.
Location: New Delhi
The Job Profile:
- Lead CEL’s work related to legal research and research projects both internally and externally
- Effectively manage CEL’s work related to The National Green Tribunal (case research and analysis) and all existing research assignments of CEL, and provide technical legal assistance to those areas;
- Identify new areas of legal research, design and undertake such research either through CEL and/or partners
- Develop external networks with key stakeholders to disseminate and share research findings
- Develop a knowledge sharing platform so that civil society, environmental lawyers, and others have access to critical technical conservation information needed for environmental litigation
- Identify and develop case studies of specific projects undertaking legal intervention in conservation to draw lessons and disseminate findings
- Carry out selected project-related administrative duties and assist in managing and supervising the work of partners in the projects within area of work.
- Search and identify potential sources of funding for environmental law and policy research projects, developing project concepts and proposals;
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Reputed University degree or higher level of qualification in Law.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of environmental law & policy research.
- Excellent communication and reporting writing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills (depicted through published papers in reputed journals and in other relevant forums).
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Experience of team management is desirable
- Ability to work with diverse group of experts
- Ability to lead projects with strict deadlines and effective skills.
Selection Procedure For World Wide Fund India (WWF India) – Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWF India):
Apply Via Email to:
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 16th August, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Senior Programme Officer – Research & Projects, CEL”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/08/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016