World Wide Fund India (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWF India).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Programme Coordinator Job on or before 29/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : World Wide Fund India (WWF India)
Vacancy Name : Programme Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :World Wide Fund India,Gujarat
Detail of Post :
- WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from dynamic and committed individuals, with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Programme Coordinator – Marine Conservation, in Gujarat.
- The Job Profile: Work with WWF India’s Marine conservation team and Programme Director to help set up a field project office in Okha, Gujarat, and assist with the identification and recruitment of appropriate field office staff to build up the Gujarat program team over time.
Lead the marine conservation project in Gujarat ensuring delivery of outputs and meeting objectives in a timely manner.
Develop and maintain partnerships with multiple stakeholders [Government (local, District and State), communities and others] to develop and implement the marine conservation project.
Undertake overall coordination (administration and finance) of the programme including managing the team working on the Gujarat state marine programme, preparation and submission of technical and financial progress reports.
Work with the marine programme team of WWF India to develop new project ideas for marine conservation in Gujarat and fundraise for these.
Work with the communications and fundraising teams of WWF India to communicate results and build donor relationships.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: An advanced degree in a conservation or social science related field – specialization in marine/coastal/fisheries subjects would be an advantage At least five years of experience in a marine conservation related work – management experience would be an advantage Strong knowledge and understanding of marine and coastal conservation issues & policies in India – with a focus on issues in Gujarat Existing networks and relationships with NGOs, research institutionsand government agencies working on marine conservation in Gujarat Good written and communication skills in English and Gujarati
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Ability to work independently but also to maintain strong team working abilities and willingness to work with cross-cutting teams Goal oriented, with leadership qualities Good organizational and project management skills
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/2/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
- Apply Via Email to: email@example.com Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 29th February, 2016
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Programme Coordinator – Marine Conservation (Gujarat)”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/2/2016