World Wide Fund India (WWFI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWFI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Director Job on or before 15th April, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWFI)|
|Vacancy Name||Associate Director|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15th April, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWFI) Associate Director Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and exceptional ability and resourcefulness to coordinate our existing work on promoting sustainability in the timber and pulp & paper sector. This work is part of WWF’s global Market Transformation Initiative carried out by the Sustainable Business team.
The incumbent shall be responsible for leading corporate engagement with key companies in the sector to promote the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Global Forest & Trade Network (GFTN), as well as working with government and other partners on trade and policy responses to reduce the impact of India’s demand for timber and paper products on local and overseas forests.
There is significant scope for innovation, leadership and the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities within the Sustainable Business team including inputs to our work on other key commodities. The Associate Director will also be expected to deputise for the Director, Sustainable Business on regular occasions
- Location: New Delhi, with regular national and international travel.
- The Job Profile: Leading the WWF-India Sustainable Forestry team’s engagement with business to promote the responsible production, trade and consumption of sustainable forest products. Leading the WWF-India Sustainable Forestry team’s engagement with Government to promote policies supporting the development of sustainable forestry management in India. Leading consultative meetings with partners and senior stakeholders to identify new project opportunities and manage the timely delivery of existing initiatives. Engaging in policy/advocacy on issues related to forest conservation at the national and global level and preparing policy briefs, research reports and position papers. Leading the liaison within the international WWF network on programmes and campaigns related to sustainable forest management. Representing WWF-India on issues of responsible forest products trade, responsible forestry and credible forest certification. Working with the WWF international network on the innovation of sustainable forest management tools, ensuring their suitability in the Indian market. Contribute to the broader scope of WWF’s Market Transformation Initiative and take on increasing management responsibilities within the Sustainable Business team.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: An advanced degree in Forestry/ Environmental Studies/ Natural Sciences. 10 – 12 years of experience of working on forest conservation and forestry industry issues. Knowledge of national and international policies and certifications relating to sustainable forest management.
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Strong technical background and knowledge of the Indian forestry sector. Proactiveness and the ability to act independently. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill (both verbal & written). Task-oriented with an ability to work within given timelines. Willingness to travel within & outside India, including to WWF-India field sites. People management experience is valued. Flexibility and willingness to learn
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWFI)- Associate Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th April, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Director Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWFI):
- Apply Via Email to: email@example.com
- Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 15th April, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Associate Director, Sustainable Business – Forestry”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- Candidates who have applied for the position in the past six month, please do not apply again.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th April, 2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017