World Wide Fund India (WWFI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWFI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Associate Director Job on or before 15th April, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWFI)|
|Vacancy Name||Associate Director|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15th April, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWFI) Associate Director Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from self-motivated and dynamic individuals with demonstrated experience in a leadership role, to provide technical support and strategic guidance to our Rivers, Wetlands & Water Policy Programme. This is a senior level position and the incumbent will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring programmatic activities in association with the Director – Rivers, Wetlands & Water Policy and team members.
- Location: New Delhi, with frequent travel to field sites.
- The Job Profile: Work with the Rivers, Wetlands & Water Policy Programme team for strategizing and supervising the activities and bring about innovative ideas for further development of this programme. Prepare quality funding proposals, and timely submission of those for raising funds to carry on strategic work and broaden the scope according to the targeted resources available. Facilitate knowledge building and sharing among the team for overall development of the programme. Provide technical advice to the team for data analysis, report preparation, timely submission to donors and also assist the team members in publishing peer reviewed reports and papers. Analyze the policies of the federal and state governments that might have immediate or long term effects on conservation of freshwater ecosystems and their habitats, especially for those which are within the purview of WWF-India’s work. Build relations with and liaison with a range of stakeholders, such as Government departments (National & State), regulators, technical institutions etc and undertake policy advocacy
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: Advance degree in any of the following subjects: Ecology/ Environment/ any other related discipline and/or MBA. Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in with a strong understanding of water management issues in India. Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage a team. Excellent project administration, program management and organizational skills
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Good writing and communication, written and oral; in both English and Hindi. Excellent report writing abilities and documentation skills. High-level of interpersonal, diplomatic and negotiation skills. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team Willingness to travel extensively to WWF-India field sites and occasional overseas travel.
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWFI)- Associate Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th April, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Associate Director Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWFI):
- Apply Via Email to:[email protected]
- Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Candidates who have applied for the position in the past six month, please do not apply again.
- Last Date for sending applications: 15th April, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Associate Director – Rivers, Wetlands and Water Policy”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th April, 2015