World Wide Fund India (WWFI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWFI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Coordinator Job on or before 15th April, 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWFI)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15th April, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWFI) Coordinator Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from self-motivated and dynamic individuals with demonstrated experience in a leadership role, to provide technical support and strategic guidance to our Dolphin Conservation work.
WWF-India’s Dolphin Conservation Programme, established in 2000, contributed to the conservation of the Ganga river dolphin through scientific research, community led field conservation projects, policy advocacy and communications & outreach. The programme worked closely with Government agencies and other stakeholders and contributed to various policies related to Dolphin Conservation including the Dolphin Action Plan 2010-2020. As part of WWF-India’s 2020 Conservation Strategy, this programme is entering a new phase, which will consolidate the actions and lessons from the experience thus far and expanding Dolphin conservation work to different locations in the Ganga and to other basins including Brahmaputra and Indus.
- Location: New Delhi, with frequent travel to field sites.
- The Job Profile: Provide technical inputs and leadership into ongoing Ganga river Dolphin conservation work Design and implement develop new initiatives on Dolphin conservation with a focus on the Brahmaputra and Indus basins Lead research, field action, capacity building and policy work on Dolphin conservation. Network and engage with key stakeholders including Government, local communities and others at local, state and National levels to develop and implement policies and practices to promote conservation of Dolphins. Work closely with the different pillars of the Rivers programme to develop policy papers, reports on river basin management, aquatic biodiversity and habitat conservation. Represent WWF – India in various forums,
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: PhD/Advanced degree in Ecology / Biology. Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience in Dolphin research and aquatic biodiversity conservation. Excellent project administration, program management and organizational skills
- Desired Skills and Abilities:Demonstrated experience in working in a multi disciplinary, multi cultural team Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English Excellent networking and interpersonal skills Willingness to travel extensively to WWF-India field sites
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWFI)- Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15th April, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Coordinator Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWFI):
- Apply Via Email to: email@example.com
- Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Candidates who have applied for the position in the past six month, please do not apply again.
- Last Date for sending applications: 15th April, 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Coordinator – Freshwater Dolphin Conservation”, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15th April, 2015