World Wide Fund India (WWFI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director Environment Education through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWFI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Environment Education Job on or before 31st March 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWFI)|
|Vacancy Name||Director Environment Education|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31st March 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||WWF-India, 172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWFI) Director Environment Education Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from self-motivated dynamic and experienced individuals with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature to lead the Environment Education programme and deliver the organization’s Environment Education strategy through our India offices.
This is a senior level position that is both a priority for WWF India and with potential to contribute significantly to the organizations’ national programme.
- Location: New Delhi
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of WWF-India’s Environment Education programmes through its school & student programmes; outreach initiatives with schools eg. the Wild Wisdom Quiz (WWQ); development of the Volunteering Hub Programme and new strategic initiatives.
- Development of content and methodology that is current, relevant and original.
- Coordination with and inputs to National Education Bodies, Institutions and relevant Government Agencies.
- Develop funding proposals for programmes to enable long term implementation of our strategy in this subject area.
- Provide the leadership for delivery of WWF-India’s Educational initiatives across its offices in India.
- Play a vital role in outreach and engagement initiatives of WWF-India’s conservation programmes with youth and civil society.
- Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- 10 years’ experience in the education sector. Background of environment education and subject knowledge will be an essential factor.
- Masters degree in a related subject with added vocational training.
- Leadership, with strong commitment for execution and delivery capability.
- Prior experience of team management.
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write well will be a key attribute.
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWFI)- Director Environment Education Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31st March 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Environment Education Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWFI):
- Apply Via Email to: email@example.com
- Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 31st March 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention the complete position name in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31st March 2015