World Wide Fund India (WWFI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWFI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Head Job on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWFI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||World Wide Fund India (WWFI, Mumbai|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWFI) Head Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity and passion towards promoting the conservation of nature and possessing the ability to involve and engage with local civil society on environmental matters. The person will be responsible for the Environment Education programmes and be responsible towards improving the overall profile of WWF-India in Maharashtra with civil society, donors, Govt. authorities and schools. Location: Mumbai
- The Job Profile: Develop outreach programmes with local civil society and volunteers to involve them in our conservation initiatives and campaigns. Responsible for the Environment Education programmes and activities in the state (ESD / campaigns/ workshops / nature camps with schools). Implement WWF-India’s local conservation initiatives and mobilize funding for these programmes. Responsible for improving the profile and visibility of WWF-India in the State. Oversee & build coordination and effectiveness with the fundraising and merchandising teams (which have a separate functional reporting to the Centre) by providing on the ground leadership as the senior- most WWF- India representative in the State.
- Qualifications, Experience and competencies required: Graduate/Post Graduate (preferred) A min of 6- 8 years of experience leading/ influencing teams in bringing about change in the conservation/ social or corporate arena. Cultural understanding/knowledge of working in the NGO sector.
- Desired Skills and Abilities: Passion for the environment and in making a difference in society Outstanding people skills and ability to influence and mobilize individuals Strong leadership abilities and the ability to act independently. Excellent communication skills. Task- oriented with an ability to get the work done.
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWFI)- Head Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Head Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWFI):
Apply Via Email to: [email protected] Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references. Last Date for sending applications: 31st Mar 2015. In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Head – Maharashtra State Office’’, in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the short listed candidates will be acknowledged. WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016