World Wide Fund India (WWFI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager Content through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund India (WWFI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager Content Job on or before 31st March 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund India (WWFI)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager Content|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31st March 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||WWF-India, 172 B, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi- 110003|
Detail of World Wide Fund India (WWFI) Manager Content Recruitment:
WF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from self-motivated and dynamic individual individuals with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature to work as a Manager – Content to support the Communications team to influence behavior change and build awareness on conservation issues to strengthen the voice of WWF in the country.
- Location: New Delhi
- The Job Profile:
- Develop stories and edit content for the Annual Report and Panda newsletters for the year and ensure timely release.
- Develop stories and update content for the organizational website on a regular basis, coordinating with other divisions and states.
- Help in revamp of the WWF-India website in line with the new look, feel and planned strategy.
- Provide relevant content for social media and other outreach collaterals.
- Develop audio-visual content that could be used for media and other outreach tools.
- Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Graduate/Post graduate in English Literature or Journalism.
- 6 – 8 years of experience in report writing, editing and developing content in all formats eg. Textual, Visual, Audio-Visual etc.
- Proven abilities in content development and editing
- Well versed with digital and mainstream media.
- Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding communication and visualization skills.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a simple story telling way.
- Collaborative, ability to work across various verticals.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks.
- Consonance with WWF’s mission, cause and values
- Apply Via Email to: [email protected]
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund India (WWFI)- Manager Content Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31st March 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Content Vacancy in World Wide Fund India (WWFI):
- Submission Details: Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 31st March 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention the complete position name in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
- WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31st March 2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017