World Wide Fund (WWF India) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Communications Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from World Wide Fund (WWF India)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Communications Officer Job on or before 26th April 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||World Wide Fund (WWF India)|
|Vacancy Name||Communications Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26th April 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||World Wide Fund (WWF India), New Delhi|
Detail of World Wide Fund (WWF India) Communications Officer Recruitment:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from self-motivated and dynamic individual individuals with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature to work as a Communications Officer to support the our Marketing and Fundraising team in content development, creating communication collaterals and fundraising products to support the fundraising activities of the organization, in keeping with the communication and brand guidelines of the WWF network.
The Job Profile:
- Managing donor communication journey in a time bound manner, including a quarterly newsletter, appeal and greeting emailers and any other communication necessary.
- Coordinating & developing communication collaterals i.e. newsletters, brochures, information leaflets, and any other promotional material required to ensure high level of engagement with donors.
- Develop fundraising products which can be marketed through relevant channels, with a focus on digital platforms.
- Collate internal updates on organization’s work as communicable information for fund raising teams.
- Implement structured research from time to time to get feedback from donors and integrate the learning in bettering the product proposition.
- Help with any other marketing & communication needs of the individual fundraising vertical.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Graduate or Post graduate in English Literature/ MBA
- At least 2-3 years of experience in editing and developing communications product / content.
- Design skills will be an added advantage
- Proven abilities in fundraising product/content development and editing
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiarity with online/digital communication models.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure, and manage multiple tasks.
- Team working & collaboration
- Consonance with WWF’s mission, cause and values
Selection Procedure for World Wide Fund (WWF India)- Communications Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26th April 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Communications Officer Vacancy in World Wide Fund (WWF India):
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- Last Date for sending applications: 26th April 2015
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention the complete position name in the subject line. The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
WWF-India is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from qualified women are encouraged.
- Remuneration will be competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and will depend upon candidate’s experience levels and the overall WWF-India salary structure. WWF-India does not provide housing, telephone or vehicle facilities.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26th April 2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017