Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Yoga Therapist through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Yoga Therapist. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/06/2016 at 01.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
Vacancy Name : Yoga Therapist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Kottayam
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 10/06/2016
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), Kottayam
Detail of Post
- Name of post – Yoga Therapist
- No. of post – 01 Post
- Qualification/Experience – Essential (i) Any degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University and one year regular PG Diploma/Diploma in Yoga Education/Studies etc with minimum 55% or marks from a recognized University/Institute of repute OR A Regular PG Degree in Yoga/Regular Degree in Yoga from a recognized
- Age – Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of walk-in-interview
- Emoluments (per month) – Consolidated amount Rs.20,000.00
- Period of engagement – One year
- Desirable: Five years teaching experience in a recognized Yoga Institutions. Practical ability to perform yogic practices Proficiency in Sanskrit.
- Written Test on 10/06/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk In Interview Will be held on 10/06/2016
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/06/2016
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), Kottayam