Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/Lecturer through recruitment notification – Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NOZHDC/001/2014 . Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor/Lecturer on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor/Lecturer
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC),J.N. Marg, New Delhi-110002.
Detail Of Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC) Assistant Professor/Lecturer Recruitment:
Pursuant to, and as per directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in Civil Appeal No. 9096 of 2013 (Arising out of SLP (Civil No. 7541 of 2009) Union of India & Anr. Appellant(s) versus National Federation of Blind & Ors.Respondent(s), and as per UGC letter no. F-6-3/2014(SCT) dated 14th March, 2014 for compliance and strict implementation of the same, the backlog and reservation in respect of persons with disabilities in teaching appointments is expected to be re-worked out with effect from 1.1.1996.However, keeping in view Resolution no. 193(3) dated 16.7.1994 of the Executive Council of University of Delhi, this computation based on a 100 point vacancybased Roster, has been done with effect from 16.7.1994. Accordingly the following changes/corrections/additions are hereby notified in advertisement no. ZHDC/001/2014 dated 08/02/14 (published in the Employment News) by way of this corrigendum.
|Dept||No. of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
Out of these two vacancies, one vacancy is reserved for visually handicapped from any category, UR/SC/ST/OBC
- Applications are invited on the prescribed format for the posts of Assistant Professor in the above department of the College in the Pay Band III of Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic .Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time.
- Essential Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer : 1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19.09.1991 and hold a Ph.D degree) or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Candidate who are or have been awarded Ph.D degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for awards of M.Ph /Ph.D degree), Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programs in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
- The candidates may specifically mention in application their main category to which they belong, i.e., UR/SC/ST/OBC for the purpose of computing the reservation.
Selection Procedure For Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC) – Assistant Professor/Lecturer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor/Lecturer Vacancy in Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC):
- The candidates are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the formate prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29/12/2005. The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The College reserves its right not to fill any or all the post(s) advertised.
- Application format may be obtained from the office of the College (Front Gate Reception) from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on or before the last date of submission either in person or by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope of big size Application form is also available on college website www.zakirhusaindelhicollege.in . Please note that we are not accepting online applications.
- Applications on the prescribed format should reach (by hand or by post) the College Office (Front Gate Reception), Zakir Husain Delhi College, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 within 21 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the newspapers complete in all respect with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc., along with a demand draft of Rs. 100/- in favour of the Principal, Zakir Husain Delhi College.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. The applications received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University in this regard, to restrict the no. of candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) at Master’s level to the S.C./S.T./Person with Disability (PwD) shall be granted for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in terms of Executive Council Resolution No. 37(2) dated 1.5.2003.
- Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015
Reference: Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.ZHDC/001/2014