Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC) invites online application for the recruitment of Principal for Master’s degree/Ph.D holders
Company name : Zakir Husain Delhi College (ZHC)
Posts : Principal
Qualification : Master’s degree/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply :14/8/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from citizens of India for the post of Principal in Zakir Husain Post Graduate Evening College (University of Delhi) J.N. Marg, New Delhi-110002 on the prescribed proformaobtainable from College Reception (Front Gate) on all working days between 10.30 am to 04.00 p.m. on or before the last date of submission, either in person or by sending a self-addressed and stamped envelope of big size. Application form is also available on college websitewww.zakirhusaindelhicollege.in. Please note that we are not accepting online application
Pay &Allowances : Pay Band :Rs. 37400-67000/- & AGP Rs. 10,000/- Usual Allowances as applicable from time to time.
Essential Qualifications for the post of Principal :
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- A Ph. D. degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in University, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the University Ordinance for direct recruitment of Professors in University/Colleges.
- The term of appointment of the College Principal shall be Five years with eligibility for reappointment for another term only after following the due process of selection laid down under Ordinance XVIII as amended from time to time.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must possess the qualifications as prescribed by the University from time to time for the post of Principal. The post carries UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application form and details regarding prescribed qualification and eligibility conditions are available at www.zakirhusaindelhicollege.in.Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the website of the College only.
- It will be open to the College to consider names of suitable candidates who might not have applied.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The applications received may be screened for short listing and recommending the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of the Screening Guidelines approved by the University. The Screening Guidelines approved by the University are available on the Delhi University website.
- Relaxation, if any, may be made in exceptional cases on the recommendations of the Selection Committee, subject to the approval of the UGC.
- Applications once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, nor it shall be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process in future.
- Recommendations of the Shortlisting/ Screening Committee shall be uploaded on the website of the College. Representation if any, may be submitted to Administrative Officer of the college within 7 working days of posting the recommendations on the website.
- The College reserved the right not to fill up the advertised post. 9. Candidates already in employment and short-listed for interview are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer prior to or on the date of the interview.
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates, In case the information/documents is found to be false/incorrect by way of omission/commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with candidate.
- Candidates may be asked to submit documents in support of their qualifications/ publications/experience at any stage, if required.
- The College shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected at any stage the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has suppresses relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College
- The College reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without giving any reason.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Canvassing in any from will be a disqualification.
- (a) No interim correspondence shall be entertained from the candidate. (b) All correspondence from the College, including interview call, if any, shall be sent to the email address supplied by the candidate.
- Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed form only.
- All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application.
- Publications ‘under submission’ or submitted to referees will not be considered towards points for publication criteria.
- Candidates called for interview shall do so at their own expenses. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Applications completed in all respect in the prescribed format may be sent through speed post/registered post or through ordinaly post to the Administrative Officer, Zakir Husain Delhi College, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002. Please super scribe the post applied (in bold) for on the envelope. Please note that applications forms shall not be accepted in person or through courier or any other post. From outside India, completed application in the prescribed form may be sent to the Administrative Officer, Zakir Husain DelhiCollege, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 India, through international post/courier.
- The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
- The candidates are instructed to carefully read the eligibility criteria Application received without complete information or without requisite fees shall be rejected
- Applications on the prescribed format should reach the Zakir Husain Delhi College, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 within 21 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the newspapers complete in all respect with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc., along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (for UR/OBC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST/PwD) in favour of the Principal, Zakir Husain Delhi College.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :14/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ZHC|