Zoological Survey of India (ZSI has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Zoological Survey of India (ZSI Recruitment 2015 – FAdvt. No.ZSI/MoEFCC/2015/01 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Zoological Survey of India (ZSI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/1/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/1/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028.|
Detail of Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the research project titled “Foraging ecology and habitat use of wading birds and shorebirds in the mangrove ecosystem of Andaman Islands” at Andaman and Nicobar Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Port Blair-744 102, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||
Master’s Degree in Wildlife Biology/Zoology/Environmental Sciences/Forestry with a minimum of 60% aggregate mark from a recognized University
Desirable Qualification Research experience in bird communities
|Rs.12,000/- + HRA as per rules||Initially one year, may be extended for further period(s) based on satisfactory performance of individual|
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on 28.01.2015. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview required to register at 09:00 AM on 28 th January 2015 at Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028. Candidates should bring the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely contractual basis for period of one year initially and it may be extended for further period(s) based on satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate need to join immediately or at a short notice
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
- Interested candidates may send the duly filled-in applications to the following email address [email protected]; [email protected]
Selection Procedure for Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 28/1/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Zoological Survey of India (ZSI):
28.01.2015 at Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028, Tamil Nadu
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/1/2015
Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai – 600 028.
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI() Recruitment 2014 – FAdvt. No.ZSI/MoEFCC/2015/01 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ZSI|
|Other Central Government jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016