Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Zoological Survey of India (ZSI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 24/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata.
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Environment and Forests ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Detail of Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:.
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts for the Project entitled “Improving the quality of reefs through Coral Transplantation/Restoration at Gulf of Kachchh – A Community based sustainable approach” upto December 2015. The posting is at any one of the coastal areas (Pirotan, Narara, Poshitra, Mithapur and Jamnagar) of Gujarat, and duties involve studies on Coral reefs of Gulf of Kachchh Marine National Park with visits to other reef regions of India. The candidates having experience in Swimming/Diving will be preferred for JRF/FCA posts. For Compuer Operator cum Assistant, the posting is at Kolkata and experience in MS-Office (MSWord, Excel & Power Point), Internet Browsing and speed in typing is preferred. No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the interview. The incumbent will not have any claim for regular appointment in ZSI/GOI.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Junior Research Fellow||3||
M.Sc., Zoology/Marine Biology or Equivalent with minimum of 55% aggregate mark from a recognized University
Desirable qualification Research experience in Marine Environment. Experience in Swimming/ Diving. Working knowledge of Computer
|Rs.12,000 + HRA (20%) pm for 2 years.|
|Field Collector cum Aiistant||1||
Intermediate in Science/ Graduate in any branch of Biological Sciences
Desirable qualification Experience in Marine Environment. Experience in Swimming/Diving. Working Knowledge of Computer
|Rs.8,000 + HRA (20%) pm|
|Computer Operator cum Assistant||1||Desirable qualification Working knowledge of Computer.||Rs.8,000 + HRA (30%) pm|
Selection Procedure for Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Vacancy in Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) :
- Candidate’s age preferably shall be within 28 years as on 1 ST MAY 2015. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and can be relaxed further depending on the experience of the candidate.
- Candidates should send the duly filled-in applications addressed to The Nodal Officer, GoK MNP-ZSI (lCZM) Project, Clo The Director, Zoological Survey of India, New Alipore, Kolkata, with attested copies of testimonials, educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed). All original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- The last date for sending applications is 24 th May 2015. The probable dates of Interview will be in the last week of April and the exact date will be intimated to the candidates by mail and through phone only. Hence candidates must compulsorily give their e-mail addresses and phone numbers in the application form.
- No travel expenses will be paid to the candidates.
- The application form can be down loaded from the Zoological Survey of India (http://zsi.gov.in); Gujarat state (ICZM) Project Management Unit (www.geciczmp.com) and Gulf of Kachchh Marine National Park (www.khijadiyabirds.com) websites.
- The Director, ZSI reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
- For any queries contact: Dr. Yogesh Kumar (09725599566), Jamnagar Dr. Rajkumar Rajan (09445395077) Chennai and Dr. Satyanarayana (09433325559), Kolkata
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/5/2015
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016