Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Zoological Survey of India (ZSI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Dehradun
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Northern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 218 Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195.
Detail of Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear before the selection committee on 15.09.2015 at 10.00 AM for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under UCOST research project titled Taxonomic studies on nematodes of Rajaji National Park, Uttarakhand under Dr. Vinita Sharma (Principal Investigator) at Northern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 218 Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Duration|
|Junior Research Fellow||1||M.Sc. in Zoology/ Environmental Science/Biodiversity Conservation/Life Science/Forestry with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognised University.||Rs. 12,000/- (consolidated)||upto 18.07.2016|
Selection Procedure for Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Zoological Survey of India (ZSI):
- The above post is purely temporary.
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on the date of interview. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST (as per GOI rules).
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview required to register at 09:00 AM on the day of interview at Northern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 218 Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195.
- Candidates should bring the duly filled applications with attested true copies of testimonials of qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration.
- The offer of appointment to the candidates will be on purely contractual basis upto 18.07.2016.
- The selected candidate need to join immediately or at a short notice
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
- Interested candidates may send the duly filled-in applications to the following email address [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/9/2015
Northern Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 218 Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun 248195
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017