Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow through recruitment notification – Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Post Doctoral Fellow on or before 14/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
Vacancy Name : Post Doctoral Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,000-24,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
Detail Of Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the five (5) POST DOCTORAL FELLOWS at ZSI. The position is for a period of one year and purely on temporary basis and will be terminated or renewed based on performance
- No of post : 05
- Educational Qualification: PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/ University after M.Sc. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
- Desirable Qualification: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject supported by publications, field survey experience in nature and wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection and statistical analysis.
- Remuneration: Rs. 22,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules) per month Rs. 23,000/- & Rs. 24,000/- in subsequent years based on performance and recommendations of the committee.
- The upper age limit for applying for award of PDRF shall be 35 years. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled Castes/Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure For Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) – Post Doctoral Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy in Zoological Survey of India (ZSI):
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- Applications must be accompanied by a crossed Postal Order (Rs.400/- for general candidates, Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20.
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed Post/Registered Post super scribed on the top of the envelope Application for POST DOCTORAL FELLOW within one months from date of publication of the advertisement.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/06/2015
Reference: Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 02/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017